ThriftyPickers.com and its mobile application, ThriftyPickers, allows users to contribute different kinds of information. Users can submit and contribute thrift stores locations. Users can also share and contribute items that are in thrift stores with a photo and description. Any other user that favorites or follows that thrift store will see an item posted by another user giving the ability to know whats in the store. We hope to create a community of thrift store owners and shoppers. Please read the guidelines below to familiarize with what is allowed and not allowed for any members of ThriftyPickers.com and its mobile application, ThriftyPickers. Any accounts and related accounts engaging in the activities specified may be subject to permanent suspension or termination.
- You may NOT post items unrelated to a store. The ability of adding a post to a store is to share an item or items that you saw at the store ONLY. By sharing a post of an item at the store, you allow the thrift store followers to see what items it has at the moment.
- You may not SPAM whatsoever. You may not promote a business or other commercial venture or event, or otherwise use the site for commercial purposes. Posting is only for users sharing items at the related thrift store they visited.
- You may not use the site or mobile application to transmit any computer virus, worms, defects, trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- You may not use the site to violate the security of any network, disrupt or interfere with site or mobile applications security, or otherwise cause harm to the site or mobile application and any content displayed on it.
- You may not publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another person, computer or device or to compromise a person’s privacy.
- Accounts under investigation may be removed at anytime. ThriftyPickers.com and its mobile application, ThriftyPickers, reserves the right to immediately terminate your account without further notice in event that you violate these rules, our terms of service, or perform any activity that undermines the intent of this website/mobile application.